Monday, December 2, 2013

Jewelry Experiments

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope the holidays treated ya'll well, mine were a bit crazy but we made it through! I have a bunch of projects in the works right now, but I thought I would shift gears and talk a little about my biggest seller: faerie wing jewelry. 



This isn't going to be a 'how its made' or anything like that, really just a little blurb to let everyone know what I'm up to this week. The necklaces and earrings are actually my main source of income, and I supply 3 boutiques in the area at the moment: The Hummingbird and the Honeybee in Thousand Oaks, Salem Magic in Simi Valley, and the Rabbit Hole Cafe in Agoura Hills.

Additionally I'm going to be in couple holiday craft and jewelry sales over the next few weeks. Yay! The first of them is the Moorpark College Ceramic Sale this coming Wednesday and Thursday. In preparation I decided to toy around with some new styles of necklace. I thought I'd post a little sneak peak at some of the different styles I'm going to have at the sale. These pieces all have a mix of metals and some sort of fabric as well as wire wrapping all done by me. I hope you enjoy, and if you're local be sure to stop by the ceramics sale at Moorpark College December 4th and 5th!








Best Wishes for the season,
Stefani Lee


1 comment: