Monday, October 28, 2013

RAW Artists Showcase

Happy Monday!

As many of you know, I had the opportunity to sell at a showcase put on by the RAW artists organization this last Thursday. As it was my very first art show (ever!) the anticipation was insane. But the night went well. I'm not sure I would showcase in a Bar/Grill again though....the music was so loud I had to shout to speak to patrons! Ack! Regardless, here are some pictures from the event. Much gratitude to all who came by to support Lee's Menagerie that evening <3

Here is my display table, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out- right in the center of the room! The man creeping behind the necklaces is fabulous photographer Wade Taylor who doesn't have a website for me to link here- better get on that Wade!
A not so great picture of the jewelry display; the lighting was incredibly dim in every room...another thing I would have changed about the venue if I could have. The leftover jewelry is going to be listed on the etsy store by Friday this week! Click HERE to check out the current inventory.
Apparently this is what I look like when I'm showing art to a potential customer...note the body painting going on in the background.
I was not told ahead of time I would be pulled up on stage to plug my artwork....you may be able to tell, but I'm pretty uncomfortable being up in front of a whole room full of people.


Anyway, that's all from my crazy night with the RAW artists. A post on making zombies will be up soon, stay tuned!

Stefani Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment